Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Megan!!

Happy Birthday little girl! For six years I have been blessed to be the father of this beautiful, sweet, amazingly smart and wonderful child. I think back to when and how she came into this world. Now, if you know Megan, you know how much she loves “church.” (Bible class, VBS, singing, Bible hour, etc.) So I will always think how fitting and appropriate it was for her that Maggie went into labor with her yes, on a Sunday morning!! We actually came for Bible class when I was preaching in Cleveland, but we were unable to stay for worship!! To the hospital he went. And we had to drive really, really, really slow because there was an ice and snow storm that had come in that weekend!! She was actually born about 1:20 a.m. early Monday, March 4th.

And so now, here we are with you, six years older! It’s hard to believe you will soon be finishing up Kindergarten and will in the First Grade next fall! Megan, your mom and I love you very much. You have brought so much love, joy, happiness and laughter to our lives. More than you’ll ever imagine. Mackenzie, your sister is just following your every move. She watches you. And Megan is a good example to her, most of the time! And I can also already tell that her little brother Camden is going to have a special place in his heart for her! Here’s a few more photos I love of Megan!




Happy Birthday Megan!

Your daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is precious. I can' believe that it has been six years since that long, cold day in 2002. For the record you made us go to Bible Class and you tried to get me to stay for worshop.:)
I love you
Maggie