Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Worst Winner Ever

The most extreme act of a “loser” I've ever witnessed. The scoreboard at the end even makes it worse! (he wasn’t celebrating a win, but a point!) The song that has been added in the video is perfect!

Even though I've never done a dance like that in that arena, I know there are times when, in my heart, I arrogantly strut as if I have accomplished some great task. In reality, any boasting that wells up in me should be completely consumed by the cross of Jesus Christ.

Now, on a lighter note and to be a little honest, I’ll admit, there’s been a time or two maybe when I felt like doing such a dance (in my heart) after a good sermon (which doesn’t come around often Lol!):)!!

“May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.” (Galatians 6:14)

In the Cross,
Robert

No comments: