Thursday, December 27, 2007

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas

I know that Christmas is now over, but here’s something that was shared with me over the Christmas break. This performance by the Indiana University’s Men’s A Cappella Group is awesome! I know you'll enjoy it!

Finally, this will be my last blog for the year. With the long holiday weekend approaching, including a Youth and Family retreat that is planned for our church at Burnt Cabin this weekend, I’m not likely to be spending a great deal of time with my fingers on the keyboard. Still, I want you to know that I am thankful to God for blessing my life through this new avenue here in blogland. The tie that binds us is our shared love for and devotion to our Savior Jesus the Christ.

My prayer is that each and every one who passes this way knows the joy of fellowship with God that is made possible by the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus, which was shed for our sins. May you have a happy and safe Happy New Year celebration and may all your days throughout 2008 be full of blessings and joy in Christ.

God bless,
Robert

No comments: