Monday, May 19, 2008

Indiana Jones is Back!

Growing up in the 80's, Indiana Jones has always been one of my favorite movie heroes. I’m posting this trailer which previews the newest installment, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" Check it out! It looks awesome!

We've been waiting since 1989 to see the fedora back in action! Indiana Jones IV hits the theaters nationwide on May 22. I’m hoping me and my middle brother can see it this weekend in Tulsa when my family will up for the long Memorial Day weekend. My older brother might come with us except the one little “small matter” of his wife giving birth to their second child on Friday. Their so excited to be expecting their first son. I’ve also got a brother and sister-in-law expecting their first son in September, so I think the “next generation” of young boys who will grow up admiring, watching and playing “Indian Jones” in their backyards will live on!!

Robert

No comments: