Our camp session out a Burnt Cabin Camp on Lake Tenkiller near Tahlequah, OK begins Sunday! We are expecting one of our largest numbers ever with around 180-190 people (campers & staff). Keep us all in your prayers that we may have a safe, fun and spiritually uplifting week in the Lord. The congregation here at Central is so very generous in supporting this camp week. I’m thankful to my elders for support and encourage they give us. .
I thought I'd share a quick post. Here are ten things I've loved about church camp at Burnt Cabin.
• Singing with all your heart – I love the awesome singing.
• I love the fact that fun and faith CAN go in the same sentence.
• Breakfast cereals - every Day at camp, there are about 4 or 5 cereals
• Canteen!! (Need I say more)
• Great Bible classes and lessons! (This year we are studying about iGod – being
connected to God and looking at the life of David)
• Renewing old friendships and making new ones.
• Sports time
• Senior Hike on Friday night
• Late night talks
• Finally, I love about camp the fact that after spending a week with these young
people, it always makes me realize that the church has a BRIGHT future!!!
So, there will be no blogs next week – but I’ll tell you all about it when I get back!
Until next time…